Sign Up for Water & Sewer service from the Village of Germantown.
- Supt.of Public Works – Steve Mullins. 618-523-4291
- Maintenance Department – Matt Korte 618-523-4291
- Maintenance Department – Brian Timmons 618-523-4291
- New Service Water/Sewer Application
Questions about Utilities?
RENTAL INSPECTION APPLICATION
ACH Utility Payments
The Village of Germantown offers automatic payment for your monthly water, sewer and trash service. This safe, secure option is now being offered as a way to simplify our lives.
Golf Carts/Utility Terrain Vehicles
- Application for Zoning Amendment or Map Change
- Application for a Variance
- Application for Special Use Permit
- Application for Certificate of Zoning Compliance
Planning a raffle? Please complete the application to obtain a license. This application shall be completed by the Designated Raffle Manager and signed by the presiding officer and the secretary of the requesting organization. All fess must be paid upon approval of the application. It is the licensed organization’s responsibility to reapply for annual raffle licenses upon expiration of the current license.